Saturday, September 3, 2011

33 weeks!



So my due date got changed. But I don't really know what to believe anymore... Feels like forever since the test went positive. 18th of october is my new EDD and it doesn't feel any different. I'm so sleepy all the time! I feel huge! I still have an innie belly button.. huuhuuhuu

We have gotten a few new pets since my last post. We now have two bunnies and a turtle. The man-boy is looking after them all so well.. Its pretty amazing to see someone with that much love.

Baby moves and turns and continues to give us false labor scares. Thankfully Lisa is close at hand and always willing to come and check me out. We have a pool now and some amazing scented candles! I also found my headband from my visions...

Tadaa

There is not that much else to update with now that all has been said.. I have however started having an insatiable hunger for horror movies.. I figure I cant really sleep anyway! Haha

Oh! I don't know if I said anything last time.. But the nursery is set up! We got everything we needed and now it just needs to be filled with 'wanty' things...

Need to head to lincraft this week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment