Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dearest baby...

Dearest baby,

It's been an amazing journey so far and I am so glad to finally feel you,

your little movements are amazing.

We don't know if you're a little boy or a little girl just yet, but its not long now!

We have some beautiful names picked out just for you.

Daddy is very excited to feel you kick in the next few weeks, so give him the hardest kick you can!

I'm very excited to meet you too. I always sit and think about what color your eyes will be, or who's hands you'll have.

Your grandparents are really excited to meet you too. So are both your Aunties and your Uncle too!

I hope that you're nice and comfy in there and that you like all the sweets I treat you to.

And of course all the lemon you have me eating..

Lots and lots of love, your Momma.

xxooxxooxxooxxoo

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Robbie's Wife from Baby Gaga.
    First of all, I have to say, I love the blog! :)
    Congratulations! Secondly, where have you been?! Haven't seen you on BG since you made your first post. :)

    Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to post a proper reply here, but I'll tell you and just see if you get it. :)

    I loved baby-gaga but I posted a thread when we were still TTC and I was also complaining about being bloated in another thread. I was asking for a bit of help and a bit of hope and the tread turned into a bunch of women accusing me of pretending to be pregnant and posting pictures of me pushing out to 'look' more pregnant. It got really really nasty so I left! I couldn't understand what they thought I was trying to achieve by "pretending" anything, but apparently they thought it was bad that I had belly photos up so early.

    Anyway, I decided to dedicate all my time to something where people would go just to read Noah and my story and wouldn't accuse me of attention seeking. It was pretty upsetting, what with all the hormones rushing around.

    A week after I got that awful reception there I found out that I was indeed, pregnant! And that's why I was so bloated. :)

    I'm glad you love the blog! :D Will be checking out yours very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog too ;D! I found you on bg as one of my few due date buddies when I was about 6 weeks. I'm now due with my son on the 16th of Oct(date got moved forward at my first scan).

    Hope you update soon, I'm curious to what your having xD

    ReplyDelete