Sunday, July 24, 2011

so it seems I missed a week!?

LOOK ITS A BEACHED WHALE!!!




Today is 26 weeks and 3 days..


I thought it was around 25 but it seems I was wrong! I'm sitting in my little sisters house typing while she speaks to her friend about what seems to be boys! Oooh laaa~~ Tonight we played with fireworks and I got some kicks of enjoyment when lighting the small ones.. I think now that his eyes are opening he could see the ultra bright sparks going off right near him. I think he's gonna like playing with fireworks in Japan when he grows up! Cause its a sure thing we're gonna bring him here when he's older, this place is amazing. I would totally recommend it as a country you don't have to be over 18 to enjoy! As for stats etc, I've had a tonne of heartburn! I've been told that means the baby will have heaps of hair! At this point I hope its true otherwise I'll be a little dissapointed. He'll be handsome anyway though. Also I I have to buy heaps of new things as I don't fit into anything I brought with me anymore.. And I am so glad I bought maternity support pants (lifesavers), new massive undies (my thighs.. don't even start me.) and new big stretchy dress as I would be dead from over heating by now!





We have done.. So.. Much.. Walking.. I know now that I will make it through labor without dying. If I can trapse around Kobe, Osaka and Kyoto for upwards of 8 hours (+) I think I should be okay. AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO WALK!!!! My feet are killing me!!! And I have a blister... *sook sook sook*


Anyway, I am sleepy and sore.. I want to shower! Goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment