Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New photo!

So its been ages since I posted a belly pic. It seems I am growing pretty fast! According to the hospital (who have been idiots at this point in time) I am 8 weeks and 3 days, according to my LMP I am 10 weeks and 1 day. So my due date is well.. Uncertain. We have another appointment soon, hopefully with a sonographer who knows what they're doing.

Here is weeks 8/10 bump photo!

At this point in time I am wearing maternity stuff mixed with my regular stuff.. Still fits my bum and legs! For now....

Also been getting back into playing video games. Pretty fun and we don't waste money on going out anywhere and still have fun. The dogs have been extra naughty lately too as the weather has been getting cold and they don't like it outside. So they pee on everything!!! We're out of washing powder now and its pretty depressing. Alass! We will hit the shops tomorrow and get on it!

Thats all for now! Time sure is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment