Thursday, March 17, 2011

been a while

Woah its been ages it feels like! We went back to the sonographer and what do you know. NOT twins. Got all excited for nothing! But we did get to see a precious little heartbeat. Noah even cried a little. Since then we've bought a bunch of baby things to get into the swing of things and I'm learning to tattoo. I did my first one on my thigh! I was pretty excited. Just wish it would heal now!



I love it~ pretty proud.

So in other news, we went driving to Melbourne and back. Worst idea ever. Like EVER. I got caught speeding because I didn't like how there were three massive trucks lined up behind me. Goodbye license. And I wouldn't even have this problem if a bitchy cop one night didn't pull me over for having a cough medicine amount of alcohol in my blood. Seriously, even my cop friends thought that was suss.

But I am staying positive.

My little bump seems to have plateaued in size for now.. Which is because its fluid, not twins.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment