Monday, February 28, 2011

7 weeks today!

So today I am 7 weeks! My calender says the baby is 8mm from crown to rump from today and my little baby widget changed! The little wormy looking thing now looks like a little squishy Guinea pig. This week brings lots of growing..... S/he will be growing bones this week and ears, eyes and nose will be visible! Yikes! They grow up so fast! Also the bub will be growing its sex organs and have fingers and toes.

I got a new tattoo today too. If anyone says its bad for the baby I have news for them! My water retention left after 5 hours of tattooing! Well, it has moved to my hand, but I feel a lot better about myself and the pregnancy now that I know where my bump is really at. I'm only tiny (5'1, 120lbs) so its not unusual that I'm showing a little. (I have been pregnant before but lost the bub, always looked at least 3-4 weeks ahead.)

Prettyyyyyyyyyyy~


My leetle ACTUAL bump.. NOT Water retention. Pants fit once again! And I don't feel like I'm putting on weight too fast anymore. Just the right pace!

Scan Friday! I cant wait! Also this week we will be meeting little Scarlett Rose for the first time. Providing Mommy and bub are all rested and ready.

More presents! We got a big ol TV and a data hub so now I don't have to burn my thighs and strain my ears and eyes to watch movies! The mattress will be coming on Saturday too so we fan finally sleep in the same room comfortably again. Go away Summer!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment