Friday, February 18, 2011

hope

Today went and got the results of the blood test and while we were at it we got a pee test too. You know.. While we waited. All the computers had crashed (again) on the count of someone putting a hardcore virus on the system. My doctor went though the health of the system like we were computer doctors but assured us that someone was looking into it and there was a forensic investigation to see who had done it. All this meant that we had to wait for the results of the blood test to be faxed. Hence the pee test! Anyway I'll cut to the chase. I went to get a sample and while I did this, Noah sat with the doctor and waited for the results. I came back into the room and Noah looked sad. They had gotten the results and my HCG test said my hormone levels were 7.5. You need to be at least 20 or over to be pregnant. So the doc said it still might be too early. Lets test your pee anyway. He tested it. We sat there expecting nothing, then a little faint line showed up. It stayed faint. But it was a glimmer of hope for us. We sat there and stared at the test in disbelief. The doctor said, "hmm.. Well, go get another blood test in a week.. Looks like you are but it only happened recently.." We walked out feeling pretty good about ourselves.

Our bed is on its way and we're going to go look at some nice furniture packages tomorrow. Sooo excited. I like this one called the "Soho" range. Moi moi sexy..




One bad thing though.....

We don't have any toilet paper. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment