Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Not so negative now!



So I did the last test. Cause, well.. What else was I going to do with it? And the lines are both really dark. I'm so amazed at how fast things change! One day you're sitting there wondering whether you want to go to a music festival, next thing you know you're freaking out about cot colors! (In a matter of speaking).


AND Speaking of change. I hope this does soon! My doctor informed me that I was retaining water.. My baby is the size of a grain of rice and I look like this? Lordy My!!!

We told my Mom and she was really shocked, then happy, then scared. I think she worries for nothing.. Babies are born every day all over the world. And those babies grow up just fine and have more babies! There is no "right time" for everyone. When its the right time for you, that's the best time.

Just so long she doesn't give me anymore shit about having a home birth. Hippy my achin ass. I love my midwife/birthing partner. I dont want anyone else.

Anyway. I'm going to shower, as my nausea is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment