Wednesday, February 16, 2011

waiting game

So I went and got one last blood test and was meant to pick it up today. The computers at my doctors office however had other plans. They we're all crashed and I was unable to get the results. I now have to wait until tomorrow for them. Still no period. Still bloated and symptomy. Another thing that has been added to the list is a slight feeling of pressure when I lie on my belly or get a hug.

Its still hot! I reaaaaaaaaally want Summer to end and it to be Winter. I really long for snow.. Pity this country lacks all things good!

Insomnia has been plaguing me lately too. My doctor today said from all the anxieties I've been through this week its no wonder, she gave me some great tips to nod off better too. I think we need a kingsize bed though. This double - not so good. Mainly when you have two people in it who sleep like starfish and who think the whole bed is their side of the bed. Its lucky we have a guest room to put the double in when we get one!

I still don't think we're properly moved in either. Seeing as said guest room has a floor covered in 'stuff' and 'things'. I also need to set up a corner for my sewing. And buy some fabric! Ohh. That reminds me!

I'm off to buy some fabric!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment