Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines!

Tonight we went out to dinner and had some lovely Japanese food. It was great to go somewhere my parents wouldn't be bugging us the whole time. We didn't eat very much but were still full when we left. The night was beautiful, not too hot or cold. Though I wish two things didn't happen. One - the couple at the table next to us loudly discussing whether to keep their unplanned baby and two - me being so upset by it that I 'love-tapped' another car while driving home. Sigh. A few scratches but we made it out. The car is okay too.

Melbourne tomorrow! Guh I hate it there. But business is business! Must resist urge to buy pointless crap!

In other news I got a packet in the mail today! I had hoped it was from Peta2 but it was from Kariclub! Which was also pretty exciting. We had registered with them a while ago when we started trying to get on the baby train. They sent us a nice letter with lots of info and a little brown bear! I was going to save the bear to gaze at longingly, but the dogs have appeared to have gotten to it. Sad day.

Okay so now I'm making tea and we're about to watch some cartoons on the couch! Shant stay up too late though..

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment