Sunday, February 6, 2011

Secret!

Right now Noah and I are milling about the kitchen each cooking our dinner as we do. We time it so that we can eat together and watch movies and such on my laptop. Oh how I pine for a dining room! We were originally going to have dinner at my parents house and with my parents being Argentinian they like their wine with dinner. I now cant think of anymore excuses not to drink it so we came home. I never thought keeping a secret like this would be so hard! We don't want to tell them till we know for sure that I am indeed - up the duff.

I've been checking out other baby blogs and I gotta say I am jealous of the photography! I don't have any photos where Noah and I aren't kissing each others faces off and I don't yet have a bump so I don't really know what to post.. If only I knew the sex, then I would be able to take photos of clothes that I'm going to start accumulating as soon as I know. Maybe a photo of the pile of money I'll be saving?

Major mood swings today and my baby counter reads that I am 3 weeks and 5 days into the pregnancy which means I'm in my 4th week? Currently I am 4 days past my period being due and I have my fingers and toes crossed! Ahh! Pregnancy test tomorrow! I'm going to cry if its negative...

No comments:

Post a Comment