Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The worst part...

So sitting in a room full of people telling me they did their best to no avail was awful today. To top it off, one of the people telling me this shit was pregnant. So great. My career I spent thousands of dollars and hours on in Uni for is all for nothing and I'm still not pregnant. At this stage I don't want to hear "Oh, don't worry, it'll happen when God intends it to". You know what. I don't believe in God. No "God" would do to me today what he did. That's man and only man. Only a cruel bastard would lock a wanting woman in a room with a pregnant woman and have her hear that she lost everything. And have it take two years to get to hear that news? Honestly. What the hell has this country come to when a victim has to hear "we would rather let 10 guilty men free then let an innocent man go to prison." Sure I get it if he robbed a grocery store or tipped a cow. But this? This is big. Would they let a murderer free? You know what, I'm not even going to answer that because they already did.

The laws in this country suck, and the worst thing is, everyone is too apathetic to stand up and cry for real justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment